Diabetic-friendly meal plan that uses ingredients with a low to moderate Glycemic Index. It includes three meals daily that have complex carbs to help prevent blood sugar highs & lows. Plenty of healthy fats, fiber, and protein further help to regulate blood sugar levels. Daily carbohydrates are adjusted to fit a diabetic-friendly diet.zz
- Meal Plan Notes
Meal Plan Notes
- Program is designed for diabetes patience and to assist with weight loss through healthy nutritionally balanced meals.
- Meal plans include breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Some meal plans may include snacks depending on nutritional requirements.
- Meal plans are available in ranges between:
- 1200-1400 Kcal
- 1400 – 1600 Kcal
- 1600 – 1800 Kcal
- Macronutrient ratios are of approximately 50% Carbs, 25% Protein, and 25% Fats.